This project is read-only.

Search plugin

Oct 2, 2008 at 1:48 AM
Hi Juergen,

I made search pliugin with Lucene.Net, if you like it I can give you source code.
Coordinator
Oct 2, 2008 at 8:52 AM
Hi Kiho,

Thank you for your message :-)
I would really like to take a look at your plugin. :-)

Mads Høbye started to write a search plugin with Lucene.Net, but he had not finished it.

You can email me your code at (juergen [at] sharpcms [dot] org) or you can implement your code directly into our repository: http://www.codeplex.com/sharpcms/SourceControl/ListDownloadableCommits.aspx

Regards
Juergen
Mar 24, 2009 at 2:31 PM

Hi All,

Please explain me, how to use this plugin. I try to debug source and find,  that  process.SearchContext in Core class not using by Core. Now I have search results, posted by plugin in  process.SearchContext, but only process.XmlData using for TransformXsl.

Please help me, to make search plugin work! 

Coordinator
Mar 24, 2009 at 2:37 PM
Hi dotsun,

did you download the latest source code? The search plugin works fine in the latest version.
Mar 24, 2009 at 3:22 PM
YES! I download  #47207  and  #46504 Change Set. When I open cleanesite folder as Web Site in Visual Studio, search form cleansite/show/english/search.aspx not work. 
Mar 24, 2009 at 3:47 PM

I find same way to fix it. In Search.cs add line 187 m_CurrentPage.Save();  and search plugin works fine. 

Coordinator
Mar 24, 2009 at 3:49 PM
Hi dotsun,

did you create the searchindex?
You must log-on as an administrator, than go to cleansite/show/english/search.aspx and click the hyperlink to create the searchindex.
Mar 24, 2009 at 4:11 PM

Hi Kiho,

I rebuild index and recive Indexed OK message. But search form not work while I fix search plugin as discribe upper.